Friday 28 December 2012

How do i get a woman at work who i dumped to talk to me?

I left my g/friend of three years for a woman at work, me and my ex were not getting on, but have a daughter 2gether. I miss my daughter have now gone back with my ex , i feel so upset that i have mislead this woman at work and i really really do like her, just i had 2 go back home for my daughter. I really want to still be friends with the woman from work but she just ignores me. What should i do?

What is a VPN?


VPN is (Virtual Private Network) were first used by companies to enable their employees to securely access internal systems such as email remotely (e.g. from home or while on business trips). Today they are increasingly being used for personal use by individuals to protect their privacy while online in public places (e.g. when using the wi-fi connection in a cafe) or in a country where the internet is censored / blocked (e.g. China, Saudi Arabia��).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.