Thursday 20 December 2012

How can I make a medieval pop up business card?

I have a Graphic Products homework to create a pop up business card design for use in my branding and logo design project. My idea is to have a man with a medieval helmet pop out in the centre but I don't understand how to put this onto paper. I have been told to use Robert Sabudas' website to help but I can't adapt his designs as I don't understand how.

What is a VPN?


VPN is (Virtual Private Network) were first used by companies to enable their employees to securely access internal systems such as email remotely (e.g. from home or while on business trips). Today they are increasingly being used for personal use by individuals to protect their privacy while online in public places (e.g. when using the wi-fi connection in a cafe) or in a country where the internet is censored / blocked (e.g. China, Saudi Arabia��).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.