Saturday 23 March 2013

What is a good price for a DJ for an 18th birthday party?

I'm looking to hire a DJ for my 18th birthday party later this year, and I was wondering what sort of price I would be looking at? It'd probably be for about 3 or 4 hours or so. I'm from the UK, if that changes things... Thanks!

What is a VPN?


VPN is (Virtual Private Network) were first used by companies to enable their employees to securely access internal systems such as email remotely (e.g. from home or while on business trips). Today they are increasingly being used for personal use by individuals to protect their privacy while online in public places (e.g. when using the wi-fi connection in a cafe) or in a country where the internet is censored / blocked (e.g. China, Saudi Arabia…).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.